Friday, August 17, 2012

Creativity and Thankfulness


Isn't this high chair lovely? My wonderful husband sanded, stained, and finished this chair for me and our sweet little guy. I love it so much and it is so easy to clean. My husband put a few extra coats of finish on the tray for all of the extra cleaning it will need. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. God is so gracious to me!


Now for the test run...I think that he likes it! Don't you?


I also thought that I would share my latest project. A friend of ours is having a baby (her due date is tomorrow) and I made this for her. I love these little baby blocks with the ribbon tags. I have made little taggie blankets before but not a block. I am pleased with how it turned out but next time I will make it a little smaller. I think that this will be a fun gift to give her along with "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel" as she is having a little boy (A for Asher!). All of my boys love the Mike Mulligan book so I hope she will too!

What are some favorite books that your little boys like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts or comments!